Zaxaa Feature Requests & Improvements

Do NOT ask for support here because they will NOT be answered. If you want support, contact our support desk here.

This place is ONLY for Zaxaa Feature Requests and Improvements to make the platform better. Everything else will be deleted.

We monitor here on a regular basis. Often times, we do not respond immediately to new ideas/feature requests/improvement suggestions because we want to see if these new ideas are garnering enough traction for us to consider implementing them.

That said, please post your feature request or improvement suggestion below…

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Prevent 1000's of duplicate Stripe plans (making Stripe data unusable)

Let's say we've got 1 recurring product, and 100 people buy it... Zaxaa would create 100 different "plans" inside Stripe, making the data unusable to work with.

Tools like BareMetrics immediately become unusable.

I don't see any logical reason behind it. Any other tool would create 1 "plan" (e.g. [productname] at $37/month" and subscribe all users to that plan - like other payment platforms do that integrate with Stripe.

Please keep me updated on this. Feels more than a bug than an intended choice (or at least - don't see any advantage of having 1000's of "plans" inside my Stripe…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subscription Management Upgrade That Automatically Cancels Lower Tier Subscriptions

When a customer purchases a higher subscription based service, the lower tier(tiered) subscriptions are automatically cancelled and the higher priced upgraded subscription becomes primary.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Release BEATS API for integration with platforms that don't provide HTML form code parsing

There are plenty of requests for overall Zaxaa API, but not BEATS specifically. More and more webinar, page builder, and funnel builder platforms are coming out w/o the ability to add code via HTML form, and Zaxaa BEATS cannot be used with them. An API would help get us better and faster integrations onto those platforms. Right now, I'm stuck either using another mail provider or manually importing people to Zaxaa BEATS.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BEATS Email System™  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove "Affiliate Promotion Tools" Section On Affiliate Page If There is No Promotion Tool Set Up

Currently "Affiliate Promotion Tools" section always appear no matter there are affiliate tools set up or not.

I think it's better to hide the section if there is no affiliate tool set up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Submit refunds into an HTML email form

Would love to get everyone who gets a refund auto-submitted into an HTML opt-in form, so that we can set up automations to those people. Other networks (such as DealGuardian) already have this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change Colors on Check Out Pages

Create the ability to change some key colors on checkout pages:

- Background Colors
    - Buy Now Button
    - Accent Colors

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BEATS custom template

I use the same one or two formats in almost all my emails, including signature and footer text. Currently, I have to duplicate an existing email to be able to use the same formatting. I'd like the ability to same my own custom templates to make this go faster.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BEATS- Cancellation Email Sequence for Subsriptions

It would be great to be able to create a cancellation email sequence when subscription products are cancelled. This would allow recapturing of the customer with incentives and/or freebies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auto-check pre-sale bump for forced continuity

I'd like to be able to sell a membership alongside a product. But I want them to be two separate products. Such that when they buy the product, they also get a free trial of the membership--both delivered through a Zaxaa Member site.

If they cancel the membership, I don't want it to impact their access to their product.

I've been through support and they've said this is best accomplished through custom-coding a hosted checkout page, to check the PSB checkbox automatically.

Seems like a nice feature to add: automatically check presale bump. This way they can opt out of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autoresponder - instant notification feature

I would have thought this was a basic feature of an auto-responder???

How soon can this feature be added?
    Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Checkout page testimonials without pictures

Right now I can only add testimonials to your new hosted checkout pages if I have a picture to go along with it. However I have hundreds of testimonials with no picture, and it is a shame that I cannot use them. I would love if you could offer the option to post text-only testimonials.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Restricted Product access to Programmers

I want to give access to my programmers but don't want them to see all my REPORTS & $$$ earned. Programmer would only have access to the PRODUCT I choose. Ex. program API stuff.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Time Sensitive Discount Automation

Ability to automatically decrease discount value every day, every hour or every second until the discount is valid. This way you can create urgency.
    See an example below showed to potential new customers:
    We offer you -$10 or -5% Off for Each Product until the fifth of July!
    Hurry Up, discount values Decreasing Day by Day! (-$1 and -0.5% Inflation Loss Each Day)
    Use the Promo Code PROMO1 or PROMO2 to Get -$10 or -5% Off!

Also add ability to bulk update and modify Coupon codes manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Payfast.co.za Integration

One of the most used payment platforms for southern africa
    https://www.payfast.co.za/documentation/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can we set a different Different WELCOME / Dashboard pages for different LEVELS/Products?

Can we set a different Different WELCOME / Dashboard pages for different LEVELS/Products?

If not, Can you please add this feature and inform me later when its ready?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Optionally allow download for customers only once.

Optionally allow download for customers only once. Plus once when I upload a new version (update).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set Product Shipping Cost

When adding a free or new front end product, you can switch it between digital and physical. If it's physical, it should add a new option for us to set the shipping cost. This would be huge for free + shipping offers. Everyone I know doing these types of funnels are building them in ClickFunnels because it's set up for this.

As it is I can just set the product price to the shipping amount, but it will just look like the price. It would be better to add a new "free" product, select physical product, and then set the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. BEATS Mail system new features request (Remove Zaxaa logo from Email broadcasts)

Please add an option so that we can remove the "Delivered by Zaxaa" logo from the bottom of the email broadcasts.

Many other auto responders like GetResponse, etc have this option. Please make Zaxaa as flexible for users as possible, so that we stick with it for long term.

Check this screenshot for details: http://i.imgur.com/c4Zl2JQ.png

Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Integrate with JVZoo ipn.

There are now a few products being released that add JVZoo buyers (both as vendor and affiliate) to Aweber lists. Please consider adding this to Zaxaa BEATS

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Zaxaa Feature Requests & Improvements

Feedback and Knowledge Base