Zaxaa Feature Requests & Improvements

Do NOT ask for support here because they will NOT be answered. If you want support, contact our support desk here.

This place is ONLY for Zaxaa Feature Requests and Improvements to make the platform better. Everything else will be deleted.

We monitor here on a regular basis. Often times, we do not respond immediately to new ideas/feature requests/improvement suggestions because we want to see if these new ideas are garnering enough traction for us to consider implementing them.

That said, please post your feature request or improvement suggestion below…

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make Custom Fields Optional

In the Checkout Page Settings, under "Ask Custom Info
    On Checkout Page", it would be great if we could define these CUSTOM FIELDS as mandatory or optional.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile APP

It seems like Zaxaa has no mobile app yet. It would be nice to have one!
    I'm not expecting to be able to create or edit a product; but at least, being able to view reports would be nice!

Some other basic features like "View Members", "Cancel a Member", or even create a quick coupon...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom TEXT notes on Each Product

Ability to add custom notes for each product that will be added to access emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Billplz ( Malaysian Payment Gateway ) Integration

Hi, I am Malaysian and I would love to use Zaxaa as it has MYR currency to sell my digital products to my customers. But I think if you can integrate some of Malaysia Payment Gateways into Zaxaa such as Billplz and SenangPay, I guarantee it will attract more Malaysians using Zaxaa and I am as Internet Marketer would happy to recommend Zaxaa to my Malaysian list (small business owners/marketers niche). Hopefully you guys could consider about it asap especially Billplz. Thanks :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a code snippet that shows the price of the product

Make a code snippet that shows the price of the product.
    I use your pay buttons, of course, and they reflect the actual price. But sometimes I also write the price on the page.
    If I change the price later, I will have to remember to check the written price, too.
    Could you offer a code snippet that solved that problem? I know that the old RAP script had that option.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. System Confirmation Messages

How do I edit the system message for order notifications sent to me? I looked in "Email Content Settings" and its not there

Please add this feature. You've got the syntax for the other system messages, so this seems like the only missing message.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OTO download page

This is a feature of Thrivescart that I would like added to Zaxaa.

I am selling a software product on Zaxaa, and the upsell is an upgraded version of the same software. The 2 products have different DL pages.
    I want to stop buyers of the upgraded product seeing the DL page for the basic version. If upgrade buyers go to the DL page for the basic version, they should automatically be redirected to the upgrade DL page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to have customer info sub-id/click stats so I can see for an individual customer what sub-id was associated with a particular purchas

I want to have customer info sub-id/click stats so I can see for an individual customer what sub-id was associated with a particular purchase. This is so I know who ultimately came through as a result of a facebook campaign or similar.
    Support said this feature does not exist and I should request it here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BEATS Email System™  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Coupon or price that times out X days after optin

The sooner the customer buys, the sooner I can buy more ads and the faster my offering can grow. If the EARLY BUYER discount adheres to the product, I don't have to go and change the coupon dates and sales text, inviting errors, each time I offer it or re-bundle it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BEATS Email System™  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SHOW CUSTOMER ACCESS HISTORY with IP ADDRESS/TIMESTAMP

Currently we cannot see if a customer has DOWNLOADED or accessed the thank you page of a product. other platforms like JVzoo and Warriorplus show details of each time a customer accesses the download or thankyou page via the platform and records it Date/Timestamp and IP address. This helps us fight paypal disputes. Please add this, very much needed.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BEATS Add hybrid SMTP capabilities

I think your email service should have an option NOT be forced to use your email servers. Allow your customers to use your software but to send emails with a third party SMTP service like Amazon SES, Sendgrid, ElasticMail, Mailjet etc.

And or allow us to use our own email servers to deliver our email while we use your Zaxaa BEATS technology.

This way if for some reason your servers are having general poor deliverability we can easily switch to a different 3rd party SMTP provider.

At the moment I cannot use BEATS because your email deliverability is quite bad…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BEATS integration with ZAPIER

I know there has been a request for Zaxaa with Zapier but alternatively an integration for just BEATS would be fantastic.
    There are a ton of platforms out there that are getting better and better but do not support Custom HTML to be added into their registration processes (eg: Teachable, Thinkific, Gumroad and even LeadsFlowPro).
    They have either direct API with AR companies or they link through Zapier for all the others.
    A BEATS integration with ZAPIER would be an invaluable way to get leads moved from one sequence to the next without having to force them to enter their…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. integrate with Drip mailer

New 2nd gen mail list/autoresponder app. Feature set is similar to what I read about Beats will be (if I can get into Beats beta!).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Segment sales processed by different payment processors

If we offer 2 payment processors (Stripe & PayPal for example), it would be really helpful if there was a way to run a report on how much was processed via each processor.

So to basically see $xxxx received via PayPal and $xxxx received via Stripe.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support cross domain tracking in Google Analytics

I want to be able to track visitors from my site to the shopping cart and checkout on Zaxaa so that I can know exactly where customers who bought or visited the cart came from.

This is a pretty standard feature with Google Analytics.

It is very easily implemented and almost all major shopping cart softwares support it.

You can read about how easy it is to set up here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034342?hl=en

The problem is that GA requires URL querystring parameters to be passed in order to make this work.

Currently, the shopping cart URL does a 301 redirect which strips…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable product activation in wordpress plugins to confirm purchase

I currently have production activation of my plugin handled by a wordpress site but I need to close that site down and transfer the sales page and fulfilment over to zaxaa.

To prevent piracy it would be nice if the plugin I sell here could have a product activation call within it to confirm that the product was purchased and regular check to see if it had been refunded.

This would mean plugins could be sold here without the requirement of a permanent external site for product activation and everything could be 'under one roof' for digital products

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Prevent 1000's of duplicate Stripe plans (making Stripe data unusable)

Let's say we've got 1 recurring product, and 100 people buy it... Zaxaa would create 100 different "plans" inside Stripe, making the data unusable to work with.

Tools like BareMetrics immediately become unusable.

I don't see any logical reason behind it. Any other tool would create 1 "plan" (e.g. [productname] at $37/month" and subscribe all users to that plan - like other payment platforms do that integrate with Stripe.

Please keep me updated on this. Feels more than a bug than an intended choice (or at least - don't see any advantage of having 1000's of "plans" inside my Stripe…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Release BEATS API for integration with platforms that don't provide HTML form code parsing

There are plenty of requests for overall Zaxaa API, but not BEATS specifically. More and more webinar, page builder, and funnel builder platforms are coming out w/o the ability to add code via HTML form, and Zaxaa BEATS cannot be used with them. An API would help get us better and faster integrations onto those platforms. Right now, I'm stuck either using another mail provider or manually importing people to Zaxaa BEATS.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  BEATS Email System™  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Zaxaa Feature Requests & Improvements

Feedback and Knowledge Base