I suggest you ...

Release BEATS API for integration with platforms that don't provide HTML form code parsing

There are plenty of requests for overall Zaxaa API, but not BEATS specifically. More and more webinar, page builder, and funnel builder platforms are coming out w/o the ability to add code via HTML form, and Zaxaa BEATS cannot be used with them. An API would help get us better and faster integrations onto those platforms. Right now, I'm stuck either using another mail provider or manually importing people to Zaxaa BEATS.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David BaerDavid Baer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Irfan Ullah KhanIrfan Ullah Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's true. As an example, Zaxaa Beats cannot be integrated into SumoMe, which is a very popular wordpress plugin that boosts email signups using popups, etc. I was using SumoMe when I was with GetResponse and it worked great to boost sign ups. Now I had to abandon SumoMe because there is no API integration available for Zaxaa Beats. So kindly release BEATS API so that other products can then integrate it with their plugins, etc.

• Pete WilliamsPete Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, plus it'd make BEATS look more attractive to those looking for a new autoresponder. It's win win all round!

Feedback and Knowledge Base